Our company is one of the few companies in Czech Republic operating multimodal transport combining road – rail – road. Multimodal transport is used for transports to Germany (postal codes 30, 40, 50) and to Benelux countries (complete coverage).
There are no restrictions based on the local legislation applied to the road part of transport during the intermodal transportation and the payload of max 27.5 tons is even available.
The multimodal transport helps us to protect the nature spending less milage on-road and follow our ISO 14001:2004 certification.
NEW SERVICE AVAILABLE – CONSOLIDATED CARGO AND FCL TRASPORTATION FROM CHINA TO CENTRAL EUROPE -
Our new transport service offers interesting combined rail and road transportation from China to Europe:
- Transit time 24 days only (significant faster compared to sea freight)
- Significant cheaper compared to air freight
- „door-to-door“ or „door-to-station“ mode of transportation
- Cargo collecting in Chengdu (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays), inbound customs, container loading
- Rail transportation to Prague / Ostrava in 21 days
- Road transportation to final destination
Call us and take the advantage from this cheap and fast transport solution from China to Europe!
The company ČSAD LOGISTIK Ostrava a.s. is involved in the project „Acquisition and renewal of semi-trailers for combined transport“ within the Operational Program Transport 2014–2020 (OPD), announced by the Ministry of Transport of the Czech Republic.
The project is co-financed by subsidy funds of the European Union, with the support of OPD will be acquired by ČSAD LOGISTIK Ostrava a.s. a total of 30 new semi-trailers.